Subject: [Leica] Conformity in Athens NOW BEING A SHOOTER!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Aug 20 12:33:45 2004

Mike Fletcher said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Conformity in Athens NOW BEING A SHOOTER!

> Did anyone ever think of this.  That was not his assigment.  Everyone does
> not cover every minute of every event.  A professional is a hired gun.
Shooting
> what he or she will be paid for.  Now get off that pro with his camera in
the
> air.<<<<<

Gee Mike I guess you missed my post about being a pro and how we shoot the
Olympics at times and possibly why this fellow wasn't doing anything. Very
simple... he wasn't assigned. ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Conformity in Athens NOW BEING A SHOOTER!)