Subject: [Leica] leica collection inherited, for sale??
From: thorley at cox.net (thor taggart)
Date: Fri Aug 20 14:44:59 2004

hello to the list;
although it is Friday, I'll try to be brief.  My father left me his
collection of Leicas.  As I don't share his passion for these fine cameras,
I need to know what to do with them.  If this is a good forum, I will
proceed.... or perhaps someone could direct me elsewhere.
There is an M6, an M4, a CL, a very early Leica that I am having a hard time
identifying, and assorted lenses.
The M6 and the CL are minty, the M4 and the other (??) are good collector
condition.

Any guidance or direction is much appreciated.

regards,

Thor Taggart
Chandler, AZ

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] leica collection inherited, for sale??)