Subject: [Leica] Another reason to hate Canon.
From: MCyclWritr at aol.com (MCyclWritr@aol.com)
Date: Sat Aug 21 10:36:33 2004

http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=ModelDetailAct&fcategoryid=139
&modelid=10464

Of particular note:

" The EOS 20D also features a built-in monochrome mode, a first in Canon
Digital SLRs, which uses digital processing to re-create the effects of a
number
of different black and white filters and toning effects. These features help
take the guesswork out of black-and-white photography, reducing the need for
post processing by delivering the desired detail and contrast of a black and
white image from the start."

Chris Lawson (So happy I failed to convince myself that I had to have an EOS
1D MarkII)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Another reason to hate Canon.)
Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] Another reason to hate Canon.)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Another reason to hate Canon.)