Subject: [Leica] leica collection inherited, for sale??
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Aug 21 13:39:13 2004

I have bought a few cameras from Ritzcam (Not to be confused with the
chain of Ritz Cameras), and they are fine folks. The owner personally
described every single blemish on a Nikon S2 before sending it to me.
The camera looked better than he described it, so I think they are an
honest lot.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA