Subject: [Leica] Another reason to hate Canon.
From: kitmc at vuelux.com (Kit McChesney | Vuelux)
Date: Sat Aug 21 15:04:15 2004

They don't monitor either of these, LUG or Forum. The Forum is really pretty
much ignored. Just go in and create a flame war and you'll see, nothing
happens.

Some of the folks read posts now and then if they get an ugly note from
someone who makes a stink, because I've been called on some things I've said
(oops!), but they really don't get in there and slog through most of it.

Kit