Subject: [Leica] Leica Digital R
From: pcmail at slideone.com (John Straus)
Date: Sat Aug 21 23:15:02 2004

Waiting for that buffer to empty sucks! Even waiting for another 2 shots!!
That camera is slow! I don't think any card over a 24X makes much of a
difference in a 10D it can only purge like 1.3MB/sec. Thank god for the
20D...time to dump the 10D's !! The ultra II's are peppy in a camera that
can use them. And the prices of CF cards are dropping slightly...

JS