Subject: [Leica] Some more new images
From: hellman at comcast.net (Jesse Hellman)
Date: Sun Aug 22 00:29:36 2004

Thanks, Nathan. But I'm saddened to learn thereby of the death of Sal
DiMarco. And a few hours ago accidently I stumbled upon the death of
Steve LeHuray, who lived nearby, in Annapolis.

Jesse

Message from hellman at comcast.net (Jesse Hellman) ([Leica] Some more new images)
Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Some more new images)