Subject: [Leica] Shakleton Photos Faked
From: mipaine at comcast.net (G. Michael Paine)
Date: Sun Aug 22 11:33:46 2004

Ah Well!

Too bad, but I don't think BBC4 will reach to this part of the world,
Northern California.
And, another loss, I notice that directly after the Hurley program is
one on Capa, one of  my photographic heros.

But then if my grandfather had not left Southwark I would be viewing
both.

Thanks again,

Michael