Subject: [Leica] Vuescan 8.0.12
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Mon Aug 23 07:03:17 2004

>I have the program set up so that blown highlights show in green. When I
>do a preview there is no green on the screen, when I do a scan there
>is. It's almost as if my white point of 0% is being overriden during
>the scan but not the preview, not by a lot but it's annoying me :-)

Do you have "Long Exposure Pass" turned on? The author wrote to me
and said that sometimes the Nikon hardware will overexposure and clip
if this is turned on. He can't do anything about it, except to tell
users to turn it off when using it with negatives that seem to induce
this bug in the hardware.

Karen
--
Karen Nakamura