Subject: [Leica] Images: Summer Vacation Part the 4th
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Aug 23 11:56:50 2004

These two images were shot up in Beaver Bay, MN.

The cabin is about 50 years old, maybe older, currently being used to
store "stuff" although it's going to be mounted on a sledge this
winter and pulled up into the woods on the snow for a future hunting
cabin.

I liked what was happening with the paint and the textures.

Shot with TCN, I wish I had used TriX instead. For me, in images like
these that are almost abstract, the grain adds something that is lost
in the smoothness of TCN.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-August/Duluth/T400CN-18-BvrBay-crp-crv-shrp.jpg>

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-August/Duluth/T400CN-35-BvrBay-crp-crv-shrp.jpg>

M6ttl, 50 mm summicron, on TCN @ 400.