Subject: [Leica] Images: Summer Vacation Part 3
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Mon Aug 23 21:39:35 2004

That was Andrei (Robert Capa).
What about Cornell ?  Why and when did he change
his name ?  I may one day change my name from the name
I got from my father;  but I doubt I would use the same
name my brother picks, should he choose to change
_his_ name.   Possible, but very highly unlikely.  But of
course, I am not Cornell, and he may have his own
reasons.  Anybody knows ?

- Phong

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Images: Summer Vacation Part 3)