Subject: [Leica] SF-20
From: oliverbryk at iqmail.net (Oliver)
Date: Tue Aug 24 07:31:17 2004

Don wrote:
"Oliver,
My experience with Duracell lithiums is exactly yours, they do not hold
their charge. On the other hand, any other brand has held their charge for
years in my bag. I am specifically referring to CR123's and 2CR5's which
might lurk in my bag for two or three years before I put them in. Most
lithiums have expiration dates out 6-10 years.

Don"

Thanks, Don; I'll keep that in mind when I buy my spares!
Oliver