Subject: [Leica] Re Riefenstahl
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Aug 24 13:19:54 2004

Well, yes. We are not going to change anyone's mind. But each time we
have new people participating who bring a different perspective--like
Ruben and Greg Locke this time around. AND nobody has called anyone else
a Nazi (except Riefenstahl, of course). So I am fine with this thread.

We could of course discuss the merits of UV filters instead. I just
tried to start that "debate" on one of the Miranda forums the other day :-)

Nathan