Subject: [Leica] Re Riefenstahl
From: kitmc at vuelux.com (Kit McChesney | Vuelux)
Date: Wed Aug 25 07:38:17 2004

One of the most interesting aspects of that film is that it documents Jesse
Owens' performance at the '36 Olympics. Knowing what we know now, and
looking at the film from that perspective, it gives me chills every time
I've seen it (showing it to students), knowing that Hitler had to watch him
win four gold medals. It's almost enough to make me reconsider Riefenstahl.

Then again, maybe not. ;-)

Kit