Subject: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Aug 25 10:12:41 2004

Oh - working on the George Bush school of debate now? I find these
remarks at least offensive and bordering on vile. Marc asked for
factual information to support your assertions and you respond with
nothing but a kind of genetic assertion that would belittle Ms.
Rienfenstahl's relatives and paint them as proto-Nazis themselves.

Marc's argument deserves support, not snotty derision.

Adam