Subject: [Leica] Latest Leica Fotografie International (LFI)
From: banacloj at mac.com (Juan Gea-Banacloche)
Date: Wed Aug 25 11:29:48 2004

Nathan,

Thanks for the info. I guess it is a phase... one starts with Leica,
gets interested, becomes a subscriber to LFI, realizes it is expensive
and not so informative and then gets over it and drops it.

I am still in the phase of the subscription. I thought this was a
particularly good issue, but I find it generally informative. This
month had the added excitement of the DMR.

I will keep in mind the analogy between Leica AG and the Soviet
Communist Party...

Juan