Subject: [Leica] IOC
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Wed Aug 25 17:19:19 2004

At 09:11 AM 8/25/04 -0230, Greg Locke wrote:
>OMG!! (as Kyle says)
>
>I do believe we have hit on the one thing the LUG may be unanimous.
>
>Is this a first?

I have no idea.

Buit, then, I have no brief, plus or minus, with the IOC.  Baseball and
Cricket, in the end, are all that matter. The rest of sports is, ind the
end, a bunch of near-nekkid folks doing improbable tasks of no special
interest.  (Pace US football, which is often played in the snow.)

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!