Subject: [Leica] raveled threads
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (Emanuel Lowi)
Date: Thu Aug 26 07:10:54 2004

"The fault, dear brutes, is not in our wars, but in
ourselves, that we treat each other like Ted's
underwear."

In short, most of our topics would be o.k., if only
nobody started all this ugly name calling, dredging up
half-forgotten slights and slinging imaginary
political sludge.

Opinions are always interesting if offered with a
measure of respect for the other. Facts presented with
some rigour are even better.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal