Subject: [Leica] Canon digital equivalent to R7 and 100mm APO?
From: rzartarian at snet.net (Roy Zartarian)
Date: Thu Aug 26 18:45:18 2004

Much as I hate to admit it, I'm going the autofocus, non-Leica route
for macro work with the 10D.  I'm finding that the 10D screen just
isn't doing the job with a manual focus lens in the conditions in which
I do a bit of close-up work.

Roy

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Canon digital equivalent to R7 and 100mm APO?)
Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Canon digital equivalent to R7 and 100mm APO?)