Subject: [Leica] OT: ACDSee oddities with JPEG B&W images
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Thu Aug 26 19:40:51 2004

I use ACDSee 5 and it displays color JPG in much less details and less
saturation. It does this regardless of the color profiles used. Hence I
only use ACDSee as a organizer and faster browser but not really to examine
the pictures.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] OT: ACDSee oddities with JPEG B&W images)