Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 526
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Aug 28 16:14:00 2004

I am sorry for the sudden loss of your friend and I appreciate the
effort you are going to help his widow. However the list owner would
prefer people did not post eBay links here.  At any given time there
are thousands of Leica auctions on eBay and this is not the venue to
publicize them.

You are more than welcome to offer the gear up for private sale to the
list on Fridays.

John Collier