Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 526
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Sat Aug 28 19:05:34 2004

At 04:07 PM 8/28/2004, John Collier wrote:
>...There have been several long and bitter threads that may have been
>nipped short had the list owner not been away. I find the delete key to be
>the most effective form of resistance.

John, I have no problems with using the Delete key, I just don't like
bullies who mumble list rules etc. I'm sure Brian doesn't want all those OT
threads on Nazi and stuff either. If someone wants to be list-cop, then
they should be handle it even handedly and yell at all those OT people.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 526)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 526)
Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 526)