Subject: [Leica] Re: NOW BEING A SHOOTER!
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (Emanuel Lowi)
Date: Sun Aug 29 17:33:38 2004

John Collier wrote:

> Good news, Leica Germany finally came to its senses
> and appointed
> Kindermann Canada as an official repair depot. It
> was pretty bad under
> L-K.

Yep, we here in Canada are probably the luckiest Leica
customers in the world right now.

We get our merchandise from Leica USA (who are
well-stocked, and provide the Passport warranty to use
too), but sales here are still managed by a dedicated
Canadian.

Then Kindermann provides super-fast and first-class
repair services at very fair prices.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal