Subject: [Leica] Sal DiMarco interview in Photographers Forum
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Mon Aug 30 11:10:14 2004

The Fall 2004 issue of Photographer's Forum magazine just came out and
includes an interview I did with Sal DiMarco before he passed away.  The
piece includes 7 of Sal's photos and is 8 pages long. You may find out
some things about Sal that you did not know.  You can find
Photographer's Forum magazine in upscale book stores and magazine stands.

I was honored to know Sal and to write this tribute to a fine person and
a great photographer.  I am so glad I completed the article and had
already sent it to the publisher before Sal passed.

The next LUGger whose interview will be published is Ted Grant due out
in November 2004.

Ken Lassiter, Boynton Beach, FL

Replies: Reply from lea at whinydogpress.com (lea) ([Leica] Sal DiMarco interview in Photographers Forum)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Sal DiMarco interview in Photographers Forum)