Subject: [Leica] Re: Focomat V35
From: jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB)
Date: Mon Aug 30 14:17:20 2004

At 11:26 AM 8/30/2004, Jon wrote:

>I finally got the darkroom going for the first time in 40 years! I'm using
>the V35 with the 40mm lens. The edges are slightly out of focus...is there
>an adjustment that I am not making?  Thanks

Use f/stops f/5.6 - f/11.

Use a neg carrier that has anti-newton ring glass in the upper half. This
pushes down on the base of the film and makes your film flat with respect
to the baseboard.

Optimal f/stops and flat film = sharp prints.

JB

Replies: Reply from jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon) ([Leica] Re: Focomat V35)
Message from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) (Re. [Leica] Conformity in Athens NOW BEING A SHOOTER!)
Message from jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon) ([Leica] Focomat V35)