Subject: [Leica] Decently Cold Weather
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Mon Aug 30 15:17:59 2004

Unaccustomed as I am to being in the position to correct you Marc, I
think the
K for Contax winterized cameras was "K?ltefest" ie cold resistant.
I can't really imagine that either the Leica or the Contax would have
been easy to use
when wearing gloves - or did they put enlarged knobs and other control
elements on them?.
Douglas