Subject: [Leica] Sony dig sans stick slugs sockets
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Wed Sep 1 06:02:03 2004

Mark Rabiner wrote:
> http://www.dpreview.com/news/0408/sony/dscv3frontback.jpg

As it turns out, I am due to replace my aging
digital P&S (a Canon G1 which started the
whole digital photography thing for me
four years ago, already).  This Sony DSC V3
with the large LCD screen and Zeiss lens,
is on the short list,  together with the Canon G6,
(f2 lens, flip out not-too-small LCD screen)
and perhaps the Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom.
I would love to have the Epson R-D1, but money
speaks, so I would just shut up.  :-)

I tend to prefer small cameras in chrome, and
large cameras in black.   I slightly prefer the Leica
M in chrome (though I have a black M6), and
don't think I would enjoy the look of a black
Leica IIIg, say.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Sony dig sans stick slugs sockets)