Subject: [Leica] Photos
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Sep 1 07:02:45 2004

At 09:51 AM 9/1/2004, you wrote:
>And I'd rather see hungry kids than pretty portraits - Salgado's weakest
>work, besides the Polio book, is his kids portraits book. ;-)

Thanks, B.D.  I always appreciate your comments.  I explained to the
audience that this year's show was more light-hearted than usual and
included lots of funny photos of former travelers (I didn't include those
on the web site.  They are funnier if you know the people involved.)  We'll
see if humor attracts more donations than sympathy!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Photos)