Subject: [Leica] Re: Unintended flare test of 90mm Elmarit-M
From: dkhong at pacific.net.sg (DKhong)
Date: Thu Sep 2 04:24:58 2004

Friends

I have owned and used two 90 / 2.8 lenses. One was the skinny version and
the other was the latest version. If it is only my luck, I have found both
to be flare prone even when shot slightly in angle to the sun, and at an
angle in which my other Leica M lenses would not exhibit such behavior.

I believe that other users would differ in experience. As for me, I would
not want to buy and use another 90/2.8 again.

Dan K