Subject: [Leica] Photos
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Sep 2 07:00:34 2004

At 09:45 AM 9/2/2004, you wrote:
>Tina - These are wonderful! The cumulative effect of the eye-contact when
>viewing through them is very strong.
>
>The colour is gorgeous - what film(s) were you using?

Thanks, Simon.  Since they are from 25 years, the film is everything from
Kodachrome to Provia to Astia.  I really like Astia for people and ordered
a bunch to take with me this trip.  The E-6 I develop myself in a Jobo.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from simonpj at mac.com (Simon Pulman-Jones) ([Leica] Photos)