Subject: [Leica] Tina's Dimes for Hunger images
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Sep 2 08:09:06 2004

At 10:47 AM 9/2/2004, you wrote:
>Thanks for bringing your images to the world.
>
>Don
>dorysrus@mindspring.com

Thank you, Don. The more I travel, the more I see that people are more
alike than they are different.  Right now I'm printing 8x10's to take back
to the people I'll be visiting in Guatemala next week.  One of the villages
I was in last year but another one I last visited  three years ago.  One
village will be new for me this year.  It's wonderful to be able to take
the photos back and see how happy everyone is to get them.  Sometimes the
children have grown so much, there is a lot of giggling as families try to
figure out who is who.  The changes are wonderful to see -  especially when
the children are much healthier thanks to the vitamins and parasite
medicine and the work of the village health promoters that we train.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com