Subject: [Leica] The NYC protest march
From: saganicc at MSKCC.ORG (Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics)
Date: Thu Sep 2 09:22:43 2004

Yup I tend to agree.  As BD said I believe, the major players will spin off
their film production and scale it way back over the next 2-3 years.  Film
cameras aren't really being promoted anymore either, except for medium
format.  As long I enjoy processing film more then fooling with my computer,
I'll be using film.  Great web site, btw.

Chris Saganich
http://www.saganich.com