Subject: [Leica] Digilux 2 review pt posted - many samples
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:14 2004

B. D. Colen wrote in part:

> Very interesting review. The problem is, it seems to me, that to say
> that it is the best small sensor camera is damning with faint
> praise - because it is priced higher than the Canon 10D, Digital Rebel,
> and
> NikonD100, and priced on a part with the Olympus E-1.

Hi B.D.,

I don't want a digital camera myself (Leica or not) but was the Reviewer in
question "damning with faint praise" when he wrote this in Part 1 of his
Review?

"I?ll discuss the price and many other aspects of the camera in the full
review but my overall impression so far is that this is an excellent little
camera and one that I am likely to purchase."

Regards,

Greg