Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 11: Spain vignettes
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:16 2004

Last week's pictures are a mixed bag from Spain. First, proof that the
sun does not always shine in Andalucia. This was taken near my apartment
in Seville:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_11.jpg

The first alternate is another Seville rainy street shot. The city was
dominated by huge election posters and billboard:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_11alt1.jpg

The second alternate is from a park near my Seville office, using my
newly acquired Voigtlander 25mm Snapshot Skopar:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_11alt2.jpg

The final alternate is my personal tribute to the victims of the
terrorist attacks. On Monday the 8th I was at the Atocha station in
Madrid and spotted this mother and child looking for turtles in the
indoor tropical garden at the station:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_11alt3.jpg
I will be back there tomorrow, wondering what the place looks like--I
realize that the station building was not damaged by the bombing, but I
am sure the athmosphere will be different...

All pictures with the Leica CL, 40mm Rokkor, Tri-X, except, as noted,
the second alternate.

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2004.html
and comments/critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands