Subject: [Leica] Hoods for Leica lenses
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:19 2004

Only problem with series VI hoods and ones like the 12585 is that they
block a good part of the the finder on LTM cameras.  The 12585 does fit
nicely on the Summitar, but on the IIIF anyway, the angle of the ring is
wrong for the viewfinder.  On the M series it looks like a line on the
LTM it is much thicker through the finder.

Mike D