Subject: [Leica] Need feedback on possible trade up. Or should I say down?
From: wayneserrano at earthlink.net (Wayne Serrano)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:19 2004

On 3/17/04 7:09 PM, "Jerry Lehrer" <jerryleh@pacbell.net> wrote:

> keith
>
> Good Lord!  I switch 'tween an M2, M6, Nikon F2 and an R 4 with
> NO thoughts whatsoever as to what I have in my hands.  NO problem
> whatsoever.  My hands seem to know what I am shooting.  Only a
> rank beginner would worry which way the knob turns.
>
> Keep using them, problems will fade away quickly.
>
> Jerry
>
> Jack McLain wrote:
>
>> I carry a MP and a M6TTL at the same time (90 on one, 35 on the other) and
>> have no problem with switching back and forth.  I think the shutter speed
>> dial issue is a tempest in a teapot.  Give it a try.
>> cheers
>> Jack McLain
>> Tucson, AZ
>> http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net

Hi Keith,

I'll add my thoughts as well.. For some it's how the camera fits the hands
for others of it's how quickly one adapts to the overall layout of the
controls.  There's a lot to be said for having identical bodies and a zero
adaptation curve when moving from one body to another.  It's a very personal
choice.

Good luck and regards,

Wayne