Subject: [Leica] Digilux 2 review pt posted - many samples
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:20 2004

Hi Sam,

Something escaped me yesterday.  I understood the sniffing asses part.
I didn't understand the part with my children.  Care to
elaborate/clarify ?  Off List is ok too.  It is frustrating to
not understand when people insult you.  Thanks,

:-)

- Phong
Still working on my insult back to you.

NO ARCHIVE