Subject: [Leica] new LUG
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:21 2004

SonC@aol.com wrote:
> Phong mumbled:
> sorry to  say this Graham, but you are no SonnyC
> And that, is a good thing.   :-)
>
> Hey! watch that!
> Sonny

Boy oh boy, aren't we touchy today.
What I wrote could have easily meant: "We love
our great Photoshop artist SonnyC
(no, a Photoshop god, really)
that we are are pleased in our confirmation
that even that foreign import of a genius GeeBee,
(recently elevated to genius, only to make our
glorious god even more glorious) tried though he did,
didn't come close. Not even.  And yes, that is a
good thing".  It could easily meant that, but
unfortunately, it didn't  :-)

[Sorry I forgot what I originally meant.  And that,
is a good thing.  Tough day today.]

- Phong