Subject: [Leica] What camera to bring??
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:22 2004

At 03:59 PM 3/18/2004 +0100, you wrote:
  * Keeping dust off the sensor is a full-time job, it's worse than dusting
images because once its on
>    the sensor, it ruins all of the images for that day

Karen -

Be sure you turn the camera off before you change lenses.  That helps
considerably with minimizing the dust problem.

>But all being said and done, if I were to only carry one camera on a trip
>across Europe, I'd carry my M7+35mm.  If I were repeating this trip and
>could carry two cameras, I'd repeat my setup and  get the 16-35mm L lens
>for the  EOS 10D.

That is the lens that stays on my 10D most of the time.  A wonderful lens
and not so heavy.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com