Subject: [Leica] FS M6.72 Classic and 75/1.4
From: jenglander at englander-workshops.com (Joe Englander)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:22 2004

M6 Classic .72, Solms, chrome, very small nick side chrome and rub (not
scratch) mark on top, both caused by contact with second body. Rub mark can
probably be buffed out if you have a buffer. One owner, originally USA
warranty. 2174xxx Caps, strap, box, etc $900.

75/1.4-M, latest German version, 3837xxx very very clean, no marks that I
can see. I am the original owner; originally USA warranty.  I  say "Mint"
even though some collector out there with a loupe would find a reason to
dispute it.  Even the knurling is still completely black. Caps, box, etc
$1500.