Subject: [Leica] OT Hasselblad XPan II Questions
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:23 2004

On 3/17/04 8:40 PM, "GREG LORENZO" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> wrote:

> I asked about the original Xpan some time ago on the Lug and received a
> number
> of responses suggesting among other things that the finish on this
> equipment
> (cameras and lenses) wore right before your eyes with just minimal useage.
>
> Anyone have any thoughts, based upon experience with the Xpan II, as to
> whether things had improved any? Any other thoughts also appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg
>

> --

I'd kill for one.
Love them panoramics. Wish the format on this on was not quite so wide.
This new camera looks twice as cool as the before.
Seems like an ideal thing I've always wanted being able to change in the
middle of the role expect the glass is ok but not something you'd want to
bring home to meet mom.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland, Oregon