Subject: [Leica] closing bell
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:25 2004

Kelly Adams wrote:
> I must have too much free time; I a wondering why I have two copies of

My guess is that you are both subscribed to the new (mailman)
and old (majordomo) system.  The message that you chose to
reply to is a majordomo message with the tag line

The other one should have the
tag line, which is the tag line for the LUG Mailman system.

That's my guess.  And I must have as much free time.  :-)

Anyway, I unsubscribed myself from the majordomo system.
I can't take the LUG in stereo myself, but I believe you
could even get in in quad, if you use both systems, and
subscribe to the digest in addition. :-)

Glad if I was of help.

- Phong
I am out of here, playing photographer.
See ya.