Subject: [Leica] closing bell
From: dnr at horizon.bc.ca (David Young)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:25 2004

At 3/20/2004, you wrote:

>I must have too much free time; I a wondering why I have two copies of
>this e-mail, both have the same content and were delivered at the same
>time. One is 1.1KB the other is 2.3KB. No reflection on Brian's e-mails,
>always informative and timely. Then again maybe I really don't want to
>know what this is about.
>Kelly

Kelly:

The larger one is from the new 'Mailman' program, and presumably, the extra
space is the additional headers at the top of the mail.

Or, maybe it's the space needed to insert the  [leica] tag in the subject
line! (How can you tell I'm an old Leica2 member.... ;-)

David Young     |The LHSA Spring Shoot - Victoria, B.C.
Victoria,       |April 23 thru 25th, 2004.
CANADA. |Join the LHSA and join in the fun!

Victoria - voted #1 City in the Americas
        by Cond? Nast Traveler Magazine - Oct 2003

Sring Shoot Information at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/spring-shoot.htm

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr