Subject: [Leica] New Photos: Spring Equinox ?
From: lea at whinydogpress.com (lea)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:25 2004

I am sooo sorry for you (of course you may like snow more than I do).
Kansas City was a windy but warmish 60+ degrees today...I pulled out my
shorts for the first time this year and even played around with my
peoney bushes in the yard. If we had a snow like yours at this time of
year after the awful winter we've had,  I think I'd be in a padded cell.

Egads,
Lea