Subject: [Leica] R9 problem
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:27 2004

Hi Steve,

Here is their Web Site. Click on "Service" on the upper left and all contact
information will be on the bottom of the Service page that opens. I'd give
Gerry a telephone call first and see what you think.

Just a thought. If you are going to the LHSA Shoot in Victoria, or know
someone from the continental US planning on attending, you could see the
camera to Gerry for repair and get it returned over the border with no
Customs/Tax concerns.

BTW, Kindermann will pay all brokerage and duty/taxes etc. on inbound (to
Canada) repair items. To avoid a possible import issue into the US, on the
camera's return, you have to properly document things well when you ship.
Clearly, indicating an item is being sent out of the USA for "repair".

If this had happened last week, I could have brought the R9 down with me in
carry-on luggage to you when we fly down to Scottsdale April 1st. Gerry is
fast!

Regards,

Greg