Subject: [Leica] Re: Frame counter won't reset
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:27 2004

> I'm taking it on a trip (broken frame counter and all), so
> hopefully it will
> work okay until I get back and can exchange it. I'm a little
> surprised that
> two barely-used cameras had the same problem though.
> --

Actually, when I first joined the lug many moons ago some of the first posts
I remember where about the M6 frame counter problems. I guess I'm a little
surprised that Leica still doesn't seem to have fixed the problem - not
wait, this is Leica - two or three generations of cameras is still to short
a time for them to have addressed and fixed a particular problem...

tim