Subject: [Leica] Proposed visit to Solms
From: gwpics at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:27 2004

I am afraid that I am calling off the proposed visit to Solms as
response has been very low (less than 10 people) and I am also being
pressured by personal commitments. I will notify Leica at the end of the
month so if anybody wishes to take over they can contact me and get the
mailing list.

Sorry guys!

Gerry