Subject: [Leica] RE:OT: Pentax Optio S4 Digital P&S
From: fmaturana at euskalnet.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:28 2004

>I'm thinking of purchasing the Optio S4 as a birthday gift for a family
>member. Does anyone on the list use one of these? Is there any other
>digital P&S of the same size and quality?
>
>TIA.
>
>Greg

A friend of mine has just given it as a gift to his son and they seem to be
pretty satisfied but, except he's a Asahi Pentax LX user, I do not know
their level of exigency. I was in the shop with him and the camera is truly
tiny with very small buttons and very nice. I haven't seen any picture.

Felix

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] RE:OT: Pentax Optio S4 Digital P&S)