Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 12: View from the Wings
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:28 2004

Last week I showed some modern dance photos that I took at the first dress
rehearsal.  On Friday, I went to the final dress rehearsal and shot a roll
of NPZ from the wings on the side of the stage to try for something
different.  (2 rolls of TMZ are waiting patiently to be developed.)

This is my favorite from the color roll:

http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_12/index.html

Comments always welcomed and usually gracefully accepted,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 12: View from the Wings)
Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Mamas)