Subject: [Leica] Kyle's best new picture
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:28 2004

Ditto on the girl.  My only question is how come no shadows for the
floating objects?

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Wayne Serrano <wayneserrano@earthlink.net>   |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |           03/22/2004 02:30 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |